Friday, October 25, 2013

A new day, a new real estate blog

That's right.  I've joined the world of blogging. "Real Estate Laine" will be a place to find useful information about buying or selling, what's happening in the Topeka area market, tips on easy changes you can make to "set the stage" for a buyer, and for you out-of-towners - I'll share some of the hidden treasures that make Topeka a place worth calling home.  

This is me:

I'm a native of Topeka, a graduate of Kansas State (Go Cats!), and a full-time REALTOR® at Prudential First REALTORS®.  I'm married to another native Topekan and after living and working in Wichita for almost five years, we moved back to Topeka and officially declared it home.  Almost four years later we are enjoying working and living in our home town.  

No comments:

Post a Comment